Central Valley Glass & Screen stocks Textilene® Solar Screen fabric, manufactured by Twitchell. This fabric is designed to reduce heat transfer through windows by helping eliminate many of the sun’s harmful rays. Solar Screen fabric not only reduces the heat, but plays an important role in glare reduction and provides daytime privacy. Solar Screens never directly contact the surface of the glass, allowing screens to stop heat before it reaches the glass.
All Textilene® Solar Screen material is woven PVC coated polyester yarn that is formulated to withstand solar abuse!
Textilene® Solar Screen fabric is available in two percentages:
- Textilene® 80, which blocks up to 80% of the sun’s rays
- Textilene® 90, which blocks up to 90% of the sun’s rays.
Central Valley Glass & Screen provides factory direct pricing on SUN SCREENS manufactured to your specifications, using the finest materials available such as:
- Superiors Precision screen frames (7/16″ x 1″)
- Our durable and tough screens are low maintenance and easy to clean (with soap and water).
- 6 colors of heavy duty shading fabrics to choose from:
- Energy efficiency – Solar Screen blocks up to 70%, 80% or 90% of the sun’s rays.
- Rolls available in: 36″, 48″, 60″, 72″ and 96″ widths
- 120″ width available in: 90% Black, 90% Brown, 90% Beige, 90% White and 90% Desert Sand
- Available in 100 linear foot rolls.
- Shaped frames available in: Trapezoid, Arch with Legs, 1/2 circle, Octagon, House Shape and Circle.
We also carry a large supply of sun screen products and the hardware at wholesale prices you can’t find anywhere else. Combined with our excellent customer service and quick turnaround times, there is no need to look elsewhere.