Central Valley Glass & Screen offers many different styles and colors of STEEL SECURITY and PATIO SECURITY DOORS:
- Standard and custom sizes
- Doors are made using the finest material with features you would expect such as a Pre-Hung Mounting Frame.
- Superior Series and Economy Series.
- 2′ 6″, 2′ 8″, 3′ 0″ x 6′ 8″ standard sizes available for all superior series steel security doors.
- Custom sizes and finishes available on all superior series security doors.
Standard “Net” Frame Size
Standard “net” sizes shown indicate the typical “call-out” size plus the outside mounting frame. Please keep these dimensions in mind when ordering. If a standard sized door will not fit the opening measurements, please call CVGS, where “custom” sized product may be ordered.
- A signed confirmation must be received by CVGS before any custom items are scheduled for production. CVGS is not responsible for any errors and/or omissions in customers verified information.
- On products with perforated metal that is welded in place, the perforated metal may experience deformation and the item may have areas of insufficient finish.
- To prevent oxidation (rust), touch up any scratches, chips, etc. with a quality rust inhibiting paint as soon as possible. In order to maintain a rust free finish, regularly inspect and re-paint as needed. In exposed, damp or coastal areas annual paining is recommended.
The Standard Sizes indicated in this section represent “Industry Standard” door openings.
Steel Security Door (Superior Series) dimensions:
A. The Net Overall Size, which includes a 3-piece mounting frame, is as follows:
- 2-6″ x 6′-8″ (30″ x 80″)
- 2′-8″ x 6′-8″ (32″ x 80″)
- 3′-0″ x 6′-8″ (36″ x 80″)
Net Overall Size
- 2″-9″ x 6′-9 3/4″ (33″ x 81-3/4″)
- 2′-11″ x 6′-9 3/4″ (35″ x 81-3/4″)
- 3′-3″ x 6′-9 3/4″ (39″ x 81-3/4″)
B. When ordering surface mounted, custom size Steel Security Doors:
- Add 3″ to the opening width & 1-3/4″ to the opening height
C. Standard perforated metal is 24 gauge and is welded to the steel tube frame. If perforated mesh is different color than door frame, it is attached to the steel tube frame with rivet.
D. Optional perforated metal is 20 gauge and is welded to the steel tube frame.